Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The airport most near Borongan is Tacloban airport. (3 hours) in a Minivan
Bus & minivans
- There are buses and minivans to Tacloban, Guiuan, Catbalogan.
- You can also get a slow jeepney from Borongan to Guiuan.
- Tricycle ₱7 per person within the town.
- Cabong Beach (five-minute tricycle ride from town). Suitable for swimming.
- Metro Bank, Real Street. 24-hour ATM. Has a Master Card/Visa Card ATM.
- Wilsam Uptown Mall (Rizal Street National Highway.). 9AM-8PM. Has a supermarket.
- 578 Emporium Department Store and Supermarket, Cinco Street. 8am-8pm. Budget friendly store.
- Jollibee, Real Street. 6am-10pm. breakfast from 6am-10am
- Hotel Dona Vicenta, Real Street, ☎ . Check-out: noon. A/C single/double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV. from 995.
- Borongan Pensionne, Rizal Street National Highway.
- GV Hotel, Rizal Street National Highway, ☎ . Check-out: noon. Fan/air-con single/double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV. from ₱550.
- Domsowir Hotel, Real Street, ☎ . Check-out: noon. Fan/air-con single/double rooms with own bathroom. From ₱350.