- 1 Brașov is a charming old walled city. It's in the mountains, ringed by forests and ski trails.
- 2 Bran has a castle and subsists off Dracula tourism, although the link is tenuous.
- 3 Codlea
- 4 Făgăraş
- 5 Moeciu
- 6 Poiana Braşov
- 7 Predeal
- 8 Râşnov
- 9 Rupea
- 10 Săcele
- 11 Viscri
- 12 Zărneşti
Generally, there are a lot of English, German, Hungarian, French, and even Polish speakers in Braşov County but you should definitely try to learn at least the basic Romanian words like, welcome forms, travel-related words etc.
The main tourist attractions in the county are:
- The city of Brașov
- Poiana Brașov mountain resort
- Predeal mountain resort
- Bran with its castle often - inaccurately - referred to as Dracula's castle
- The Făgăraș Mountains
- Piatra Craiului Mountains
- The medieval fortresses of Făgăraș and Râșnov
- The fortified churches from the Saxon villages in the Burzenland area