Bristol is approximately 20 minutes north of central Philadelphia via Interstate 95. The Pennsylvania Turnpike, I-276, has an exit in Bristol. Coming from New Jersey, Bristol is serviced by the Burlington-Bristol Bridge or the turnpike bridge, which connects the New Jersey Turnpike to the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
The SEPTA Trenton Line stops in Bristol.
- Bristol Riverside Theatre
- Silver Lake Park
- Margaret R. Grundy Theatre and Museum
- [formerly dead link] Grundy Ice Rink.
- Bristol Spurline Park Rail Trail.
- 1 Sky Zone Levittown, Levittown.
- Bristol Selecto Supermarket, 320 Pond St, ☏ .
- Rite Aid, 452 Pond St, ☏ .
|Routes through Bristol|
|New York City ← Ewing ←||N S||→ Bensalem → Philadelphia|
|Harrisburg ← Bensalem ←||W E||→ Ends at|
|Ends at N S ← Tullytown ←||N S||→ Bensalem → Philadelphia|
|Philadelphia ← Bensalem ←||SW NE||→ Tullytown → Trenton|