Broward County can be generally defined by two distinct regions: the densely-populated east coast metropolitan area, which abuts the Atlantic Ocean and immediately inland; and the essentially uninhabitable western portion making up part of the Everglades.
- 1 Coral Springs
- 2 Davie
- 3 Deerfield Beach
- 4 Fort Lauderdale
- 5 Hollywood
- 6 Parkland
- 7 Plantation
- 8 Pompano Beach
- 9 Sunrise
- 10 Tamarac
- Broward County B-Cycle. Bike sharing program throughout Broward County.
Greater Broward County is home to 1.8 million people, and offers an wide array of activities.
- Antique Car Museum, 1527 Packard (SW 1st) Av., ☏ . Collection of pre-war Packard automobiles and other memorabilia.
- 1 Butterfly World/Tradewinds Park, 3600 W Sample Rd, Coconut Creek, ☏ . Come here to see exotic butterflies and to get in touch with nature.
- 2 Florida Everglades Holiday Park, 21940 Griffin Rd (west to end of Griffin road), ☏ . Amazing wetlands and possibly an alligator or two.
- 1 Billie Swamp Safari, Big Cypress Seminole Indian Reservation, toll-free: . Swamp Buggy Eco-Tours, Airboat Rides, Animal & Reptile Exhibits, Day/Overnight Packages and Exclusive Tours.
- Cypress Airboat Rides, ☏ . Explore this ecosystem on a heart pounding ride, or a more relaxed airboat tour. Open year round.
- 1 Sawgrass Mills, Located in the suburb of Sunrise, some 10 miles to the west.. The 10th largest outlet mall in USA.
- 1 Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites Hotel, 1900 Stirling Rd, ☏ . Adjacent Fort Lauderdale International Airport and Port Everglades Cruise Ship Terminal, Suites available. Amenities include: high speed internet, cable, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, outdoor pool, complimentary breakfast, workout facilities, meeting space, airport shuttle
- Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar, 14700 Hotel Rd, Miramar, ☏ . An all-suite property.
- 2 Grand Palms Hotel - Spa and Golf Resort, 110 Grand Palms Drive (155th Ave. SW & Pines Blvd.), ☏ .