North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > Maryland > Capital Region (Maryland) > Frederick County > Brunswick (Maryland)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Have a car or plan to be stuck.
- [formerly dead link] Brunswick Railroad Museum, 40 W. Potomac Street, ☏ . $5.
- Hike or bike on the C&O Canal, which runs through Brunswick, along the Potomac River.
- Rivers Edge Mountain Bike Trails, 210 13th Ave.
- Sundance Art & Frame, 18 W. Potomac St., ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. W-Sa 10AM-5PM. Art prints, photographs, railroad art and local art.
- Trailside Outfitters, 44 Souder Road, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Outdoor specialty store.
- Beans in the Belfry, 122 W Potomac St, ☏ . Sandwiches and coffee.
- King's Pizza, 215 W. Potomac St., ☏ . New York style pizzeria & Italian restaurant. $7-12.
- Boxcar Burgers, 12 S Maple Ave, ☏ .
No good nightlife or drinking spots are in Brunswick. The nearest palatable drink is to be found in Frederick.
- Smoketown Brewing Station, 223 W Potomac St.
- [formerly dead link] Brunswick Family Campground (from the MARC parking lot at the end of S. Maple Avenue, cross 2 tracks, turn left onto C&O Canal Tow Path, go 3/4 mile), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. April-November.
|Routes through Brunswick|
|Martinsburg ← Harpers Ferry ←||NW SE||→ Dickenson → Washington, D.C.|