Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bucyrus is connected by US30 leading west to Upper Sandusky, and east to Mansfield.
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE IATA), ☏ . Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is Cleveland's main airport, located on the west side of the city. The airport is served by most of the major domestic airlines, and it is a hub for United Airlines as well.
- John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH IATA), 4600 International Gateway, Columbus, ☏ . Direct flights to most major American cities.
- Bucyrus, Great American Crossroad. Mural on square.
- Bucyrus Agricultural Tour, 117 E Mansfield St (Bucyrus Tourism and Visitors’ Bureau), ☏ . A day on the farm.
- 1 Bucyrus T&O Train Station, 700 E Rensselaer St. A preservation project.
- Hobo Day, 700 E Rensselaer St (T&O Station). Always the Saturday before Memorial Day. 10AM-4PM, or later. Hoboes are invited to bring wares and usually about 40 vendors are present.
- United Producers Inc., 3153 State Route 98, ☏ . Weekly auctions of livestock. Good restaurant on 2nd floor.
- Hord Livestock Co., Inc.. 887 SR 98, Bucyrus. Breeder/grain farms.
- Elkhorn Lake Hunt Club, 4146 Klopfenstein Road, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Bucyrus. Ringneck pheasant, chukar, Hungarian partridge hunting. Membership not required.
- Bratwurst Festival (Mid August).
- Bucyrus Swap Meet and Car Show, Whetstone St (Crawford County Fairgrounds). Annual Event
- Annual Graffiti Cruise (throughout downtown). On Saturday night, the classic cars take over the business district of Bucyrus with hundreds of restored vehicles for the burn out, flame thrower and other contests. Elvis usually shows up.
- 1 Crawford County Fair. Fairgrounds, Whetstone St., Bucyrus. Mid-late July, each year.
- Carle's Bratwurst, 1210 E Mansfield St (the Lincoln Highway), ☏ . Butcher shop, deli, inside dining/carry out. Great food for 29 years.
- Julies Lounge, 214 N Sandusky. Food and spirits
- Carolyn's Kitchen, 1118 Lincoln Highway, ☏ . West of Bucyus, open 24/7 Former Lincoln Highway Truckstop.
- 1 Pelican Coffee House, 108 S Sandusky Ave, ☏ .
- Fresh Apple Cider This area is to apple cider, what Florida is to orange juice. In the fall, through late spring, fresh squeezed, unadulterated cider flows freely at the local orchards. Some freeze it for year around use. (It only makes it sweeter.)
- Fantasyland, 5390 Lincoln Highway, ☏ . Bucyrus. If nudity(women)offends you, do not enter.
- Pete's Cafe, 115 West Mansfield St, New Washington, ☏ . .
- Tiro Tavern, 102 N Main, Tiro, ☏ . .
- 1 Horseshoe Bar.
- 1 Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 1575 N Sandusky Ave, ☏ .
- HideAway Country Inn, 1601 State Route 4, ☏ , toll-free: .
- Mansfield is about 35 minutes east on U.S. Route 30.
- Marion is about 35 minutes southwest on Ohio State Route 4.
- Sandusky is about 1 hour and 10 minutes northeast on Ohio State Route 4.
- Columbus is about 1 hour and 25 minutes southwest on Ohio State Route 4 and south on U.S. Route 23.
|Routes through Bucyrus|
|Lima via ← Nevada ←||W E||→ Galion → Mansfield|