North America > United States of America > Midwest (United States of America) > Ohio > Northwest Ohio > Crawford County (Ohio) > Bucyrus (Ohio)
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport PH:(216)-265-6030 . Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (IATA:CLE) is Cleveland's main airport, located on the west side of the city. The airport is served by most of the major domestic airlines, and it is a hub for United Airlines as well.
- Port Columbus International Airport, 4600 International Gateway, Columbus.PH:(614)-239-4083  Port Columbus International Airport (IATA:CMH) is served by all the major airlines, with direct flights to most major American cities.
- Bucyrus, Great American Crossroad. Mural on square.
- Bucyrus Agriculture Tour A Day on the farm. Bucyrus Tourism and Visitors’ Bureau, 301 South Sandusky Avenue, 1-866-562-0720. .
- Bucyrus T&O Train Station, 700 East Rensselaer St. A preservation project.
- Hobo Day at T&O Station, 700 East Rensselaer St. Always the Saturday before Memorial Day. 10AM-4PM, or later. Hoboes are invited to bring wares and usually about 40 vendors are present.
- Producers Livestock Assn.. 3153 State Route 98, Bucyrus. Weekly auctions of livestock. Good restaurant on 2nd floor.
- Hord Livestock Co., Inc.. 887 SR 98, Bucyrus. Breeder/grain farms.
- Elkhorn Lake Hunt Club, 4146 Klopfenstein Road, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Bucyrus. Ringneck pheasant, chukar, Hungarian partridge hunting. Membership not required.
- 2007 Bratwurst Festival (August 16–18, 2007).
- Bucyrus Swap Meet and Car Show, Crawford County Fairgrounds, Whetstone St., (Annual Event) (August 11,12 2007).
- 16th Annual Graffiti Cruise, throughout downtown. June 9, 2007. On Saturday night, the classic cars take over the business district of Bucyrus with hundreds of restored vehicles for the burn out, flame thrower and other contests. Cruisin' Times magazine top ten Cruises five years running! Elvis usually shows up.
- Carle's Bratwurst, 1210 East Mansfield Street (the Lincoln Highway), ☎ . Butcher shop, deli, inside dining/carry out. Great food for 29 years.
- Julies Lounge, 214 N Sandusky. Food and spirits.
- Carolyn's Kitchen, 1118 Lincoln Highway, ☎ . West of Bucyus, open 24/7 Former Lincoln Highway Truckstop.
- Fresh Apple Cider This area is to apple cider, what Florida is to orange juice. In the fall, through late spring, fresh squeezed, unadulterated cider flows freely at the local orchards. Some freeze it for year around use. (It only makes it sweeter.)
- Fantasyland, 5390 Lincoln Highway, ☎ . Bucyrus. If nudity(women)offends you, do not enter.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 1575 North Sandusky Ave, ☎ .
- Hide Away Bed & Breakfast Inn, 1601 State Route 4, ☎ , toll-free: .
- Mansfield is about 35 minutes east on U.S. Route 30.
- Marion is about 35 minutes southwest on Ohio State Route 4.
- Sandusky is about 1 hour and 10 minutes northeast on Ohio State Route 4.
- Columbus is about 1 hour and 25 minutes southwest on Ohio State Route 4 and south on U.S. Route 23.
|Routes through Bucyrus|
|Lima via ← Upper Sandusky ←||W E||→ Galion → Mansfield|