North of the town is the village of Crestline.
U.S. Route 30, Galion can be accessed by U.S. Route 30 which provides access to Ontario, Mansfield, Interstate 71, Wooster and Canton to the east and Bucyrus, Upper Sandusky, Interstate 75, Lima and Fort Wayne to the west.
Ohio State Route 61 goes through the city of Galion. It provides access to Mount Gilead, Interstate 71 and Sunbury to the south and U.S. Route 30, Crestline, Shelby, Plymouth and Norwalk to the north.
Ohio State Route 61 and Ohio State Route 309 run concurrently through the city of Galion.
Ohio State Route 97 starts out at the signalized intersection of Ohio State Route 309, Ohio State Route 61 and Ohio State Route 19 in the city of Galion. Ohio State Route 97 and Ohio State Route 19 head concurrently to the east for about 0.7 miles (1.126 km). The concurrency ends at a T signalized intersection, when Ohio State Route 19 turns towards the south and Ohio State Route 97 continues towards the east/southeast to Lexington, Interstate 71, Bellville, Butler and Loudonville.
Note that Ohio State Route 309 and Ohio State Route 61 run concurrently through the city of Galion.
Ohio State Route 598 starts out at the signalized intersection of Ohio State Route 309, Ohio State Route 61, and Ohio State Route 19 in the city of Galion. It provides access to U.S. Route 30, Shelby and Willard to the north.
- Lowe-Volk Park, on SR 598, 4 miles north of newer SR 30. 38-acre Nature Park, Crestline.
- 1 Brownella Cottage and Grace Episcopal Church and Rectory.
- [dead link] Crawford Coon Hunters and Sportsmen Club, 3121 Biddle Road, Crestline (north of Lincoln Highway), ☏ . National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) public shooting facility. Fishing, rifle range, archery range, turkey shoots (they do not shoot turkeys).
Auto and truck parts: Crawford County has been nationally known for its automobile, truck wrecking and salvage yards. Visitors come from far and wide in search of parts for their vehicles. Thousands of vehicles of many makes and models are picked clean to the bone before being recycled into new metals.
- Carroll's Truck Parts, 2064 Nazor Road,Crestline, ☏ . .
- Franks Auto Wrecking, 939 Lincoln Highway, Crestline, ☏ . .
- Moyers Auto Wrecking, 731 Bauer Ave, Crestline, ☏ . .
- Parella's Auto & Truck Parts, 2343 Nazor Road, Crestline, ☏ . .
- Songers, 954 Lincoln Highway, Crestline, ☏ . .
- St. James Auto & Truck Wrecking II, 7454 Crestline Road, Crestline, ☏ .
- Tittles Auto Wrecking & Recyling, 3852 County Road, ☏ . 51, Galion.
- Zegers Auto Recycling, 8655 St Rte 19, Galion, ☏ .
- Charlies Market, Galion, 1330 Harding Way East, ☏ . Grocery and meat market featuring bison that has been locally raised.
- Hunger Paynes Restaurant, 819 Lincoln Highway, Crestline, ☏ . Meals $6/10. Retailer for locally produced honey and Beeology products.
- Just Jokin, 602 West Bucyrus St, Crestline, ☏ . Food and spirits. Three blocks south of Lincoln Highway off at Henry St.
- Link's Country Meats, 7252 Leesville Road, Leesville (Turn off of Lincoln Highway at Leesville exit), ☏ . Custom slaughter and processing. Retail butcher shop (beef, pork, lamb, goat, chicken, fish, smoked meats, lunch meat, all processed on site - vacuum packed) Fourth generation of meat processors. Top quality meats.
- Hometown Inn Galion, 172 Portland Way North, Galion (about 2 miles south of U.S. Route 30 (US 30/Ohio 598 Exit) on Portland Way North (Ohio State Route 598) by McDonald's, behind Advance Auto Parts), ☏ .
- Sleep Inn & Suites, 6698 Brandt Rd, Galion (just south of U.S. Route 30 (US 30/Ohio 598 Exit) at the northwest corner of Ohio State Route 598 and Brandt Road in Galion), ☏ , fax: .
|Routes through Galion|
|Lima ← Bucyrus ←||W E||→ Ontario → Mansfield|
|Lima ← Marion ←||W E||→ Ontario → Mansfield|