Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Interstate 71, exit 165 at State Route 97 (Lexington-Bellville exit), go south on State Route 97, your right in Bellville. To get to the central business district, go south on State Route 97 to State Route 13.
- Interstate 71, exit 169 at State Route 13 (Mansfield-Bellville exit), go south on State Route 13 to Bellville.
- 1 Louis Bromfield's Malabar Farm, 4050 Bromfield Rd,Lucas, ☏ . In 1976, Malabar became an Ohio State Park. Dedicated to perpetuating Bromfield's farming philosophies, preserving the Big House artifacts, providing a place where visitors can explore life on the farm and beauty of nature.
- 1 Duchess Shoppe.
- Stoodt's Market, 184 Main St, ☏ . Local grocery store that sells bulk goods. Good for stocking up for a picnic or BBQ.
- Dutch Heritage, 720 State Route 97 W, ☏ , fax: .
- 1 KC's Steak & Rib House, 844 State Route 97 W (Located behind McDonald's), ☏ . Our menu offers a wide variety of delicious choices, ranging from steak, ribs or just a quick sandwich and drink to a pleasant dining experience.
- 1 Comfort Inn Splash Harbor, 855 Comfort Plaza Dr, ☏ .
- Mid Ohio Inn, 880 State Route 97 W, ☏ .
- Knights Inn Bellville Mansfield OH, 848 State Route 97 W, ☏ .
- 2 Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center, 1000 Comfort Plaza Dr, ☏ , fax: .
- Bellville Post Office, 105 Bell St. (next to the Mansfield/Richland County Public Library Bellville Branch), ☏ .
- Mansfield/Richland County Public Library Bellville Branch, 97 Bell St, ☏ . M Tu Th 10AM-8PM; W F Sa 10AM-5PM; closed on Sunday.
- Mansfield News Journal. The only daily newspaper published in the Mansfield/Richland County and surrounding north-central Ohio area.
|Routes through Bellville|
|Cleveland ← Mansfield ←||N S||→ Mount Gilead → Columbus|
|Norwalk ← Mansfield ←||N S||→ Jct W E → Mount Vernon → Newark|