North America > United States of America > Midwest (United States of America) > Ohio > Northwest Ohio > Richland County (Ohio) > Bellville (Ohio)
- Interstate 71, exit 165 at State Route 97 (Lexington-Bellville exit), go south on State Route 97, your right in Bellville. To get to the central business district, go south on State Route 97 to State Route 13.
- Interstate 71, exit 169 at State Route 13 (Mansfield-Bellville exit), go south on State Route 13 to Bellville.
- Stoodt's Market, 184 Main St., ☎ .
- Dutch Heritage, 720 State Route 97 W, ☎ , fax: .
- KC's Steak & Rib House, 844 State Route 97 W (Located behind McDonald's), ☎ . Our menu offers a wide variety of delicious choices, ranging from steak, ribs or just a quick sandwich and drink to a pleasant dining experience.
- Comfort Inn Splash Harbor, 855 Comfort Plaza Dr., ☎ .
- Days Inn Bellville, 880 State Route 97 W, ☎ , fax: .
- Knights Inn Bellville Mansfield OH, 848 State Route 97 W, ☎ .
- Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center, 1000 Comfort Plaza Dr., ☎ , fax: .
- Bellville Post Office, 105 Bell St. (Located next to the Mansfield/Richland County Public Library Bellville Branch), ☎ .
- Mansfield/Richland County Public Library Bellville Branch, 97 Bell St., ☎ . Hours are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 10AM to 8PM; Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 10AM to 5PM; closed on Sunday.
- The Mansfield News Journal is the only daily newspaper published in the Mansfield/Richland County and surrounding north-central Ohio area.
- The Bellville Star is a local newspaper published once a week on Thursdays covering local news, sports, business, jobs, and community events. The Bellville Star was sold by Brown Publishing Company in late summer 2010 to Ohio Community Media. PH: +1 419 886-2291