- John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH IATA), 4600 International Gateway, Columbus. PH:(614)-239-4083. Direct flights to most major American cities.
- 1 Morrow County Airport. A General aviation airport.
It is located at the intersection of SR 42 and 61 N/S.
There is no public transportation. It is a small town and walking is practical.
- 1 Mt. Gilead State Park, toll-free: . 4119 State Route 95, for camping. 59 sites with electrical hookups. Boating, trails, camping.
- Ohio State Trapshooting Association Facility (I71 SR61 Exit Morrow County, Marengo). Ohio State Trapshooting Association (OSTA), new $1.6 million dollar trap shooting facility.
- 2 Morrow County Fair.
There is now a small bar and cafe located directly across from the Morrow County Fairgrounds. They have a good selection of beer, including Blue Moon and Sierra Nevada.
- The Endzone.
- 1 Best Western Executive Inn, 3991 Cty Rd 172 (off OH Rte 95, east of I-71 exit 151), ☏ , toll-free: , fax: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Outdoor pool, free breakfast, high speed internet. $60+.
- 2 Knights Inn, 5898 OH Rte 95 (west of I-71 exit 151), ☏ , toll-free: , fax: . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM. Free wireless internet. $50+.
- 3 Mt. Gilead State Park, toll-free: . 4119 State Route 95, for camping. 59 sites with electrical hookups. Boating, trails, camping.
|Routes through Mount Gilead|
|Cleveland ← Bellville ←||N S||→ Sunbury → Columbus|
|Delaware ← Jct E ← Jct W ←||S N||→ Lexington → Cleveland|
|Norwalk ← Galion ←||N S||→ Jct W → Jct E → Jct W → Sunbury|
|Marion ← Jct N ←||W E||→ Jct N S → Jct W E → Jct W E → Wooster|