Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kenton lies on US68, as well as SR53, SR67, SR 68, and SR309.
- 1 North Main-North Detroit Street Historic District.
- 2 Hardin County Courthouse. A limestone and granite courthouse built in 1915 in the neoclassical style.
- Hardin County Historical Museum.
- Hardin County Fair, 14134 Fairground Rd, ☏ .
- 1 Lady O's. Small rustic store.
- 1 Table One Ministries, ☏ . A pay what you want restaurant. Will trade free meals for work.
- Salsa's Mexican Grill, 1237 E Columbus St, ☏ .
- En Lai Chinese Restaurant, 955 E Columbus St, ☏ .
- 2 Jitterz Coffee (Islay's), 23 N Detroit St, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- 1 Michael Angelo's Pizza, 215 S Detroit St (One block south of the Courthouse. Building is covered in murals.), ☏ . Has a bar.
|Routes through Kenton|
|Findlay ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ Urbana → Springfield|
|END ←||SW NE||→ Upper Sandusky → Fremont|
|Lima ← Ada ←||W E||→ Marion → Mansfield|