Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Village of Ada is a college town in Northwest Ohio.
OH-235 becomes the main street of Ada. Ada is just south of US-30.
The village of Ada is fairly small. Having a car or bicycle is ideal, but going on foot isn't a bad option.
- 1 Ohio Northern University. A private university with interesting architecture.
- 2 Elzay Gallery of Art, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. 1PM-4:30PM. Free.
- 3 English Chapel. The church of Ohio Northern University.
- 4 The Tundra. The giant green commons that cuts across the campus core. It's good for a pleasant walk.
- 5 Train Station. While no longer used for passenger service, the train station still stands.
- 1 Dial-Roberson Stadium. The home of the Ohio Northern Polar Bears sports teams.
- 2 Ada Theater, 215 S Main St, ☏ . A traditional movie theater 2D $5, 3D $6.
- 3 Freed Center for the Performing Arts, 525 S Main St, ☏ , email@example.com. Houses the Biggs proscenium theater with 551 seats, as well as a secondary Stambaugh theater with 136 seats. Also houses the university TV & Radio stations.
- 4 King Horn Sports Center. Hosts Ohio Northern volleyball, basketball, and wrestling games. Also houses an indoor swimming pool and track.
- 5 War Memorial Park.
- 1 Community Markets, 945 S Main St, ☏ . A small supermarket. Has a small selection of personal care goods such as toothpaste, shampoo, and deodorant.
- 2 Ohio Northern University Bookstore, 402 W College Ave, ☏ . Sells university branded clothes, as well as general school supplies and electronics.
- 1 El Campo, 204 N Main St, ☏ . Mexican food. Has a vegetarian section on its menu.
- 2 Northern On Main (NOM). Coffeehouse. Sandwichs, salads, pastries...
- 3 Viva María's, 124 E Buckeye St, ☏ . Run by an Italian immigrant. Known for their white pizza. Sells pizza, strombolis, calzones, pasta, and wings.
- 4 Padrone's. Sells Pizza, Subs, and Calzones
- 5 3 Brother's Pizza, 105 S Main St, ☏ . Sells pizza, pasta, and wings.
- 6 McIntosh Dining Hall, 402 W College Ave, ☏ . All you can eat dining. Offers a Mongolian Grill, Salad, Pizza, Deli, and a rotating selection. Has options for those with dietary restrictions.
- 7 Polar Espresso, 402 W College Ave, ☏ . On campus coffee shop
- 8 Northern Lights, 525 S Main St, ☏ . Coffee, baked goods, and smoothies in the library.
- 9 WOW Cafe American Grill & Wingery, 402 West College Avenue, ☏ . Sells burgers, wings, wraps, and quesadillas on campus
- 1 Little Mexico. Bar. It's a regular American, not Mexican, bar.
- 2 Regal Beagle. Bar. Typical bar where most college seniors and even some faculty show up for a round or for wings.
- 3 The Cask Room. Sells wine and vegetarian food.
- 4 John & Toni's Lounge.
- 1 The Inn at Ohio Northern University (The Inn), 401 West College Ave, ☏ , toll-free: , firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Ada Public Library, ☏ . Public computers available to those without a library card if a guest pass is obtained. Free.
- 2 Heterick Memorial Library, 525 S Main St, ☏ , email@example.com. The library of Ohio Northern University
|Routes through Ada|
|Fort Wayne ← Delphos ← Jct N S ←||W E||→ Jct N S → Upper Sandusky → Mansfield|
|Delphos ← Lima ←||W E||→ Kenton → Mansfield|