Jump to navigation Jump to search
Delphos is a city of over 7,000. It was founded in the 1830s and was named after the Greek mythological figure Delphus.
Delphos lies on US30. SR66 and SR 190 also pass through Delphos.
- 1 Bredeick-Lang House, 508 W 2nd St. Italian Villa-style house built in 1859.
- Marks-Family House, 233 N Franklin St. Queen Anne-style house built in 1902.
- 2 St. John's Catholic Church, 110 N Franklin St. Romanesque Revival church built in 1880.
- Museum of Postal History, 339 N Main St, ☏ .
- 1 Stadium Park.
- Microtel Inn & Suites, 480 Moxie Ln, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12PM. Offers free wifi and free breakfast.
|Routes through Delphos|
|Fort Wayne ← Van Wert ←||W E||→ Jct N S → Ada → Mansfield|
|END ←||W E||→ Lima → Mansfield|