Jump to navigation Jump to search
1 Reid's Country Store at 230 Hines Blvd (Hwy 20), in the west side of town, serves as a de-facto bus station for:
- Grant County People Mover, (bus stop) Reids Country Store at 230 Hines Blvd, ☏ . Goes towards Prairie City through John Day, Mt Vernon and Seneca. Additional stops at Rite Aid (629 N Hwy 20, Hines) and Burns Hospital (W Washington St & Fairview) The bus comes into town only on the first, third & fifth Thursday per month. Check schedules CLOSELY.
- Oregon Point-Eastern Point (Operated by MTR Western), (bus stop) Reids Country Store at 230 Hines Blvd, ☏ . Goes across eastern Oregon Between Bend and Ontario through Brothers, Hamptons, Riley, Buchanan, Burns, Drewser Jct, Harper, Vale, etc. Passengers connect to Greyhound Lines (Portland-Boise-Salt Lake City route) in Ontario and to other bus lines in Bend. Passes through once daily towards each direction.
- 1 Pete French Round Barn State Heritage Site, ☏ . Free.
- 2 Harney County Historical Museum, 18 West D St, ☏ .
- Oard's Gallery, 42456 Hwy 20 E, ☏ . Handmade Native American art and jewelry
- 1 Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Dawn-dusk. Visitor center: M-Th 8AM- 4PM.
- 2 Desert Theatre.
- Broadway Deli, 530 N Broadway Av, ☏ .
- El Toreo Mexican Restaurant, 239 N Broadway Av, ☏ .
- Elkhorn Club and Linda's Thai Room, 457 N Broadway Av, ☏ .
- 1 Figaro's Pizza, 63 N Buena Vista Av, ☏ .
- 2 Glory Days, 960 Oregon Av, ☏ .
- Hilander Chinese Restaurant, 195 N Broadway Av, ☏ .
- Pine Room Cafe, 543 W Monroe St, ☏ .
- 3 RJ's Restaurant (Hwy 20 and 395), ☏ .
- 4 Ye Olde Castle, 186 W Monroe St, ☏ .
- 1 Central Pastime.
- 1 US Postal Service (USPS), 100 S Broadway (S Broadway & W Jackson), ☏ , toll-free: . M-F 8:30AM-5PM. The zip code for Burns, Buchanan, Trout Creek and the surrounding areas is 97720
- 2 Harney County Library, 80 West D St, ☏ .
|Routes through Burns|
|Bend ← Hines ←||W E||→ Ontario → Boise|
|Pasco ← John Day ←||N S||→ Hines → Alturas|