Jump to navigation Jump to search
- From Portland: Take US 26 east for 264 miles (about five hours).
- From Boise, Idaho: Take I-84 west fifty miles to Ontario; Exit 374 to OR 201 south for five miles to US 26; take US 26 west for 115 miles (total trip about three hours).
- 1 Kam Wah Chung State Heritage Site, ☏ . Free.
- 2 Bates State Park. May 1-Oct 31. Primitive site $11, Hiker/biker site $8.
- Liquer Store.
- 1188 Brewing Company, 141 E Main St, ☏ .
- Dreamers Lodge Motel, 144 N Canyon Blvd, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 1PM, check-out: 11AM.
- 2 Clyde Holliday State Recreation Site, ☏ . Seasonal campground (March 1- Nov 30) and year-round picnic area amidst cottonwood trees along the John Day River. 31 electrical sites with water, hiker-biker camp, and 2 tepees with space heater and sleeping pads for 8 people.
- Grant County Fairgrounds RV Park, ☏ . Full hook up sites with picnic table, and fire ring, with a walking path by the John Day River. Pet friendly. Full hook ups $30/night, Tent camping $15/night, Showers $5.
|Routes through John Day|
|Prineville ← Mitchell ← Jct N ←||W E||→ Ontario → Boise|
|Pasco ← Pendleton ←||N S||→ Burns → Alturas|