Jump to navigation Jump to search
Prineville sits at the junction of U.S. Highway 26 and Oregon Highway 126.
- 1 A.R. Bowman Memorial Museum (Crook County History Center), 246 N Main St, ☏ . M-F 10AM-5PM, Sa 11AM-4PM. Closed Mondays in winter. Free, donations.
- Crooked Roots Brewing, 420 N Main St, ☏ .
- The Waterhole Tavern, 1265 NW Lamonta Rd, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- City Center Motel, 509 NE 3rd St, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Rooms have microwaves, refrigerators, and WIFi. Non-smoking.
- Rustler's Inn, 960 NW 3rd St, ☏ .
|Routes through Prineville|
|Portland ← Madras ←||W E||→ Jct N → John Day → Boise|
|Eugene ← Redmond ←||W E||→ END|