From Barcelona airport, the travelling time is 1 hour. One-way tickets are €2.25, and a T-10 Zone 3 ticket is €17.40 for 10 trips in either direction. All trains leaving the airport pass through Mataró they depart half-hourly between 6AM and 11PM.
A taxi station is near train station.
The Canet de Mar station belongs to Barcelona-Mataro-Maçanet Massanes (R1) in neighborhoods.
Canet is small enough to walk almost anywhere. The boardwalk features a promenade in the historical center: walking from the church to the cathedral you can visit many architectural works. It is the smallest town in Catalunya with more historical and modernist buildings.
- Hire a boat at the marina.
- Run or swim at the beach.
- Rock climb on the artificial rock.
Festivals and cultural events
- Modernista Fair Canet de Mar (September)
- Twelfth Night (January 5)
- Pedracastell Gathering (May 1)
- Re-Percussion Festival for the Odeon (June)
- Feast of St. Peter (June 29)
- Magic Night, which takes place during the festival, which is an international event for the performing arts on the street
- Classical Music Festival at Castell de Santa Florentina (July–August) Catalonia
- Winter festival, the day of Our Lady of Mercy (September 8)
- Hotel Rocatel
- El Antiguo español
- El Hostalet de Canet
- Pensión Mitus
- Camping Costa Dorada
- Camping El Carro
- Camping La Llave
- Camping Victoria
- Camping El Globo Rojo
- Casa de colonias Can Brugarola
- El Pequeño Palauet