Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Sant Joan de Caselles, ☏ . Jul-Aug every day, 10AM-1PM; 3PM-6PM. Free-guided tours. The rest of the year only at mass hours. This is a 11th – 12th century church, one of the most beautiful build from Andorra. Lombard Romanesque style At 1 km from Canillo, direction to Pas de la Casa.
- Meritxell Sanctuary 9:15AM-1PM & 3PM-6PM (July and August from 9:15AM-7PM). From Sep to Jun: Closed Tu. Dedicated to the Virgin of Meritxell, Patron Saint of Andorra. Her Saint’s day, Andorra’s National Holiday, is celebrated on September 8. Initially dated from 12th century, but the built was destroyed by a fire, and a new sanctuary was built (inaugurated in 1976). Free admission.
- The cross of seven arms. M-F from 8AM-5PM. It is in the track between Canillo and Prats. Gothic style. Initially had 7 arms, but one was lost. The original one it is in the Council hall.
- Canillo town Very interesting sight to visit because of the buildings of the old core.
- 2 Motorcycle Museum (Museo de la Moto), Plaça Carlemany, 4 Ed. Telecabina, 2a Planta, ☏ , email@example.com. W-Sa 9:30-13:30, 15:00-19:00; Su 10:00-17:00. Adults €5.
The Palau de Gel is an Olympic size ice skating rink and entertainment complex. It has a restaurant, bar, swimming pool, meeting rooms, and children's play zone.
- 1 Hotel Himàlaia Soldeu, Ctra. General s/n, ☏ . Himàlaia Hotel in Soldeu has its own team of hiking guides who go every day with their guests to walk and discover a lot of interesting hiking routes around the country.
- 2 Hotel del Tarter, Placeta del Tarter, 55, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. El Tarter (1844m), half way from Andorra la Vella (17km) and El Pas de la Casa, Soldeu-El Tarter ski station is 50 m. away. 3 km from sport complex of Canillo (Ice-skating, swimming pool, gymnasium, squash, tennis). Beautiful, skiers dream location and very fair rates. €56+.