Cape Girardeau Municipal Airport has service on United Airlines to Chicago.
I-55, Bill Emerson Memorial Bridge
- Bill Emerson Memorial Bridge
- Cape Rock Park
- Riverfront Park Downtown Cape Girardeau
- Southeast Missouri State University
- Cape River Heritage Museum, (800) 777-0068.
- The Bedell Theater of Southeast Missouri State University - The Holland School of Visual and Performing Arts
- The Crisp Museum of Southeast Missouri State University - The Holland School of Visual and Performing Arts
- Cape Girardeau Bike Trail
- Cape Girardeau County Park Conservation Center
Most standard American big box stores, including Wal-Mart, Target, and Lowe's, have a presence in the town. There is also a mall with standard fast-food establishments nearby.
- Minglewood Brewery, 121 Broadway, They have fantastic pizzas and brew their own beer on site. Neat place in historic downtown Cape Girardeau.
- Dexter Queen
- Mc Donalds
- Club Moxie
- 2 North
- Last Call
- The Pour House
- The Bel Air Bar and Grill
- Independence Place
- D'ladium's, 1127 Broadway. 3:00-1:30. Arguably the best bar in Cape Girardeau. This is the place college students meet locals and alumni. Great atmosphere and has everything one looks for in a bar.
- Drury Inn
- Drury Lodge
- Holiday Inn
- Pear Tree Inn
- Victorian Inn
|Routes through Cape Girardeau|
|St. Louis ← Ste. Genevieve ←||N S||→ Sikeston → Memphis|
|St. Louis via ← Ste. Genevieve ←||N S||→ Sikeston → Memphis|