- 1 Roxas City — the provincial capital is famous for its seafood markets
- 2 Dao (Philippines) — home of the Lolets Eco Park, a natural park with a resort
- 3 Pontevedra (Capiz) —
- 4 Tapaz — known for a small community of indigenous Panay-Bukidnon in Barangay Tacayan, and for Marugo Lake, which is a popular tourist destination
- 5 Dumarao —
The Province of Capiz is known as the Seafood Capital of the Philippines. It holds one of the richest fishing grounds and is a major contributor in the aquamarine industry of the Philippines. Farming and fishing are the primary sources of income for the people. Primary agricultural raw products are rice, corn, coconut, sugarcane, banana and cut flower.
Capiz is one of the places in the Philippines that contributed a lot in Philippine folk dancing. The province alone has 19 Visayan folk dances such as "Tinolabong", "Gayong-gayong", "Timawa", Dagit-dagit", "Beneracion", "Tatay Meroy Cariñosa", "Pukol", "Habanera Capiceña", "Cabatingan", "Saad", "Pitik Mingaw", "Kuratsa Capiceña", and "Palomita Coquitana" to name a few.
- See also: Capiznon phrasebook
There are two main local languages: Capiznon and Hiligaynon. Filipino and English are also used and understood as administrative and business languages, and are widely spoken as second languages. Aklanon is spoken in towns near Aklan such as Sapian, Jamindan, and Mambusao.
There are buses to Roxas City from Iloilo, Kalibo, Manila, Batangas City and Caticlan.
The Port of Culasi (Roxas City Port) has ferries to Roxas City from Batangas City via Romblon Island.
Capiz is known for the Placuna placenta (Capiz) oyster shell that has the same name locally and is used for decoration and making lampshades, trays, window and doors.
- Sulod Hot Springs in Dumalag municipality. There is also a cave.
- Saot Capiz, a Capiz dance season held every Saturday at the Capiz Provincial Park, Roxas City.
- The Sinadya sa Halaran festival in the first week of December celebrates Roxas City's founding and also doubles as the festivities for the Immaculate Conception.
Roxas City is known for its seafood.