Jump to navigation Jump to search
Castlerock is a seaside village in County Londonderry.
- 1 Castlerock railway station. On the Belfast-Derry between Coleraine and Bellarena
- Bus services from Limavady and Coleraine
- Downhill forest. The National Trust managed, was part of the Bishop's Palace, and although the Palace is now a ruin the gardens are a wonderful place full of strange hidden lakes and gloriously tended flower gardens.
- 1 Mussenden Temple. bizarre , built by an 18th century Anglican bishop (and slave trader) on top a precipitate cliff and overlooking Donegal in one direction and Scotland in another.
- 2 Hezlett House, Mussenden Road, BT51 4RP, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 17th-century thatched cottage
- 1 Downhill Beachhouse, Mussenden Rd, ☏ . hostel handily situated near Castlerock railway station on the Coleraine / Derry line and in a dramatic setting at the foot of the cliffs which Mussenden Temple sits atop.
- 2 Carneety House, 120 Mussenden Rd, ☏ . B&B