North America > United States of America > California > North Coast (California) > Lake County (California) > ClearlakeJump to navigation Jump to search
- Seaplane Splash-in. In September is a large gathering of seaplanes including floatplanes, flying boats, and other amphibious vehicles.
- 1 Clear Lake State Park, 5300 Soda Bay Rd (3.5 miles northeast of Kelseyville on Soda Bay Road), ☏ . Daily sunrise to sunset. A beautiful park on the largest natural lake entirely within California where you can fish, swim, boat, hike, and learn. The gift shop is a world in itself it has many taxidermy animals live fish teach the children about animals. The park has many trails to walk along that are very beautiful.
- 2 Mount Konocti. Mount Konocti is a beautiful and majestic sight. There are many resorts on the lake available, you can take a boat ride and enjoy a better view of the wonderful landscape.
- Aromas, Culinary Arts Building 200, 5880 Dam Road Extension (Yuba College Clearlake Campus). Some of the best food for a college culinary class. It has awesome food and good prices.
- 1 Cactus Grill, 3900 Bayliss Ave (corner of Lakeshore Dr). A great place to go for Mexican food.
- 2 Main Street Bar and Grill, 14084 Lakeshore Drive. A wonderful place to eat. The service is excellent and the food is yummy. The club sandwich is a favorite.
- 3 The Happy Garden Chinese, 13440 State Hwy 20, Clearlake Oaks. The prices are reasonable and the food is first rate!
- Silks Bar & Grill. If you come to Clearlake and want an awesome night out on the town go over to Silks Bar & Grill. It has great food, good entertainment, and great priced drinks.
- Best Western El Grande Inn, 15135 Lakeshore Dr, ☏ , fax: .
- Blue Fish Cove, 10573 East Highway 20, ☏ .
|Routes through Clearlake|
|Fort Bragg ← Willits ←||W E||→ Williams → Yuba City|
|Lakeport ← Kelseyville ←||N S||→ Middletown → Vallejo|