North America > United States of America > California > North Coast (California) > Lake County (California) > ClearlakeJump to navigation Jump to search
- Seaplane Splash-in. In September is a large gathering of seaplanes including floatplanes, flying boats, and other amphibious vehicles.
- 1 Clear Lake State Park, 5300 Soda Bay Rd (3.5 miles northeast of Kelseyville on Soda Bay Road), ☏ . Daily sunrise to sunset. A beautiful park on the largest natural lake entirely within California where you can fish, swim, boat, hike, and learn. The gift shop is a world in itself it has many taxidermy animals live fish teach the children about animals. The park has many trails to walk along that are very beautiful.
- 2 Mount Konocti. Mount Konocti is a beautiful and majestic sight. There are many resorts on the lake available, you can take a boat ride and enjoy a better view of the wonderful landscape.
- 3 Anderson Marsh State Historic Park, 8400 CA-53, Lower Lake (Between Lower Lake and Clear Lake on Highway 53, north of Calistoga), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Sunrise to sunset. Historical information about California's native Pomo people and ranching. Good for hiking and bird watching, especially waders and other birds that like the wetlands. Stroll along the easy Cache Creek Nature Trail. Boating is easiest during summer and fall, when the water levels are lower; even then, less-experienced boaters should stay far away from the dam. (Kayaks and canoes can be rented from Clear Lake Campground on the other side of Cache Creek.) Picnic tables and one faucet with drinking water. Wheelchair-accessible portable toilet, if the path isn't too muddy. This wildlife preserve is not a dog-friendly location.
- Aromas, Culinary Arts Building 200, 5880 Dam Road Extension (Yuba College Clearlake Campus). Some of the best food for a college culinary class. It has awesome food and good prices.
- 1 Cactus Grill, 3900 Bayliss Ave (corner of Lakeshore Dr). A great place to go for Mexican food.
- 2 Main Street Bar and Grill, 14084 Lakeshore Drive. A wonderful place to eat. The service is excellent and the food is yummy. The club sandwich is a favorite.
- 3 The Happy Garden Chinese, 13440 State Hwy 20, Clearlake Oaks. The prices are reasonable and the food is first rate!
- Silks Bar & Grill. If you come to Clearlake and want an awesome night out on the town go over to Silks Bar & Grill. It has great food, good entertainment, and great priced drinks.
- Best Western El Grande Inn, 15135 Lakeshore Dr, ☏ , fax: .
- Blue Fish Cove, 10573 East Highway 20, ☏ .
|Routes through Clearlake|
|Fort Bragg ← Willits ←||W E||→ Williams → Yuba City|
|Lakeport ← Kelseyville ←||N S||→ Middletown → Vallejo|