Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Sutter County Community Memorial Museum, 1333 Butte House Rd. Sutter County history has more to amuse the casual visitor than might be anticipated. Not only can a tourist learn (as might be expected) about Johann Sutter but about the local origins of raisins (via Thompson seedless grapes) and the Caterpillar tractor company.
- Hike the Sutter Buttes, the world's smallest mountain range. The Sutter Buttes are quite scenic and are full of unusual volcanic and geologic features. Since the publicly owned areas are surrounded by privately held ranches, access is limited to hikes guided by the Middle Mountain Foundation.
- 1 Bonanza Inn Magnuson Grand Hotel, 1001 Clark Ave, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: .
- 2 Sutter Inn, 730 Palora Ave (Hwy 99 & Bridge St), ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Complimentary breakfast, outdoor pool. $75.
- 3 Harkey House Bed and Breakfast, 212 C St (Corner of Second and C Street), ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Has 3 rooms and a cottage all with private baths. Free Wi-Fi, pool, spa. $90-225.
- 4 Travelodge Yuba City, 965 Gray Ave, ☏ .
|Routes through Yuba City|
|Willits ← Williams ←||W E||→ Marysville → Truckee|
|Red Bluff ← Chico ←||N S||→ Sacramento → Fresno|