Jump to navigation Jump to search
US322 passes through Cleveland Heights.
- Coventry District, Coventry Boulevard. This area is known for its shopping, restaurants and bars. Once a haven for artists, the area has become more commercialize but maintains some of its charm.
- Cedar-Lee District. Located on Lee Road between Scarborough and Superior, with most of the businesses between Corydon and East Derbyshire. This area is mainly known for its restaurants and bars. It also contains the main branch of the Cleveland Heights-University Heights library system.
- 1 Cain Park, 14591 Superior Rd. A fairly-small park in the middle of Cleveland Heights, Cain Park has six tennis courts, a small kiddie pool, a basketball court, a sledding hill, and two performing-arts stages.
- Cain Park Bicycle, 1904 Lee Rd, ☏ .
- 1 Tommy's, 1824 Coventry Rd, ☏ . Su-Th 9AM-9PM, F 9AM-10PM, Sa 7:30AM-10PM. It offers a large selection of specialty vegetarian/vegan food as well as their famous french fries and shakes, in additional to traditional hamburgers and sandwiches.
- 2 The Stone Oven, 2267 Lee Rd (in the Cedar-Lee District), ☏ . M-Th 7AM-8PM, F 7AM-9PM, Sa 8AM-9PM, Su 8:30AM-7PM. It offers a large selection of fresh bread, sandwiches, salads, soups, pastries, and drinks.
- 1 La Cave Du Vin, 2785 Euclid Heights Blvd (at Coventry Rd, below the Inn on Coventry), ☏ . M-Sa 5PM-2AM, Su 7PM-2AM. Wine and beer bar.
- 2 Grog Shop, 2785 Euclid Heights Blvd (at Coventry Rd), ☏ . Live music venue.
The hotels in the University Circle section of Cleveland proper are fairly close to Cleveland Heights.
- Crest B&B, 1489 Crest Rd, ☏ .
- Lee Road Heights Library, 2345 Lee Rd.
- Cleveland - The major city that dominates the region, Cleveland offers numerous food, lodging and entertainment options. The Garfield Monument is the closest Cleveland attraction to Cleveland Heights.
- Shaker Heights - One of America's oldest planned communities, Shaker Heights offers parks, lakes, and some incredible architecture, as well as dining and hotel options.
|Routes through Cleveland Heights|
|END ← Cleveland ←||W E||→ Mayfield Heights → Meadville|