North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > New York (state) > Central New York > Clinton (New York)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- From Utica, Clinton is a straight shot on the North-South Arterial Highway (State Route 12 South) and Route 12B South (Clinton Road/Utica Road). The trip takes approximately 15-20 minutes, depending on traffic.
- Rome is slightly further away (about 25-30 minutes). Most of your driving will be on State Route 233 South.
- For trips from places further west (such as Syracuse) and east (such as Schenectady and Albany, but also from destinations south of Albany in the Hudson Valley, etc.), it is advisable to use I-90 (the New York State Thruway). Take the exit for downtown Utica from points east and the exit on Route 233 South from points west.
- 1 Clinton Taxi Company, 2 Norton Ave, ☏ .
- [dead link] Clinton Art & Music Festival, Clinton, NY. August. Free.
- 2 Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Road. Chartered in 1812, Hamilton College (named after Alexander Hamilton) is the third-oldest college in New York State. It is a residential college, and focuses on the liberal arts.
- 1 Farmer's Market, Village Green. Opens Thursdays at 10am. Seasonal farmer's market, typically runs from June through October. Check web page for exact dates. Local vendors for food and crafts.
- 2 Clinton Cider Mill, 28 Elm St, ☏ . Seasonal. Fresh cider and baked goods. Typically open September through November: check web site for details.
- 1 [formerly dead link] Across the Row Bistro, 8 E Park Row, ☏ . Thursday-Monday, 5PM - close. American-style bistro.
- 2 Nola's, 9 W Park Row, ☏ . Tuesday - Saturday, 5PM - close. New American restaurant and bar.
- 3 Alteri’s Restaurant, 7 College St, ☏ . Tuesday - Saturday, 11:30 am - 10:00 pm. Italian restaurant and pizzeria.
- 4 Giovanni's Pizzeria, 12 E Park Row, ☏ . 11am to 10pm except Sundays noon to 9pm.
- 1 Village Tavern, 14 College Street, ☏ . Well known village pub.
- 1 Arbor Inn at Griffin House, 3919 Griffin Road, ☏ . 1 1/2 miles from Hamilton College. They have parking.