Jump to navigation Jump to search
Clydach and Pontardawe are two neighbouring villages in the Swansea Valley of Glamorgan.
First Cymru provides bus services linking Pontardawe to Swansea, Neath, and Ystradgynlais.
- 1 Cwm Clydach, ☏ . Craig Cefn Parc Swansea, RSPB nature reserve surrounding the Lower Clydach River.
- 2 Pontardawe Arts Centre.
- INCO Golf Club (aka Tawe Vale Golf Club), ☏ . Clydach, 18 hole couse set beside the River Tawe
- Pontardawe Golf Club, Cefn Llan, ☏ . 6101 yards, par 70, 18 hole course overlooking Pontardawe
- Gwyl Pontardawe Festival: 16–19 August 2018. The Gwyl festival is an annual music festival featuring contemporary artists from Wales and the rest of the UK. (date needs updating)
- Clydach Market, Players Industrial Estate, Clydach, SA6 5BQ. Wednesdays 8am - 2pm, Sundays 9am - 3pm. Clydach Market is located in a former factory on the outskirts of Clydach. It is signposted from the M4 motorway junction 45.
- Waters Meet Caravan and Camping Site, ☏ . located near Pontardawe between Swansea and the Brecon Beacons
- Welsh Holiday Cottages, Pontardawe, Swansea Valley, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Luxury self catering farm cottages in the Swansea Valley.
- 1 Tan yr Eglwys Cottages, Church Road, Cilybebyll, Pontardawe, SA8 3JR (Easy access from the M4, Neath / Swansea), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. 2 self catering cottages, sleeping 6 and 4-5 respectively. Located in a very quiet hamlet, above the Swansea and Neath Valleys. 4* graded cottages, free Wi Fi, off road parking, cycle storage. 15 minutes from the M4 at Neath or Swansea. £.
- 2 Cwmshon Cottages, Old Road, Ynysmeudwy, Pontardawe, Swansea SA8 4PL, ☏ , , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 5 star Visit Wales cottages - each sleeps 6 - in quiet village location close to shops and amenities. Convenient for Gower, Mumbles, Brecon Beacons, Black Mountain. Dedicated bike storage and bike washing facilities - 20 mins to Afan Forest Mountain Bike Centre. Awards : Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014, Tourism Swansea Bay 2012 "Best Self Catering Accommodation". mid-range.
|Routes through Clydach and Pontardawe|
|Carmarthen ← Llanelli ←||W E||→ Neath → Cardiff|