North America > United States of America > South (United States of America) > Georgia (state) > Coastal Georgia
Coastal Georgia is in the southeast of Georgia along the Atlantic Ocean.
- Cumberland Island National Park
- Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge
- Cumberland Island National Seashore. Features beaches and dunes, marshes, and freshwater lakes, as well as historic sites and structures.
- Okefenokee Swamp. A shallow, 438,000 acre peat-filled wetland straddling the Georgia–Florida border. Considered to be one of the Seven Natural Wonders of Georgia. Protected by the Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge
- Squares of Savannah. Savannah's public squares are renowned for the aesthetics. There are 22 public squares total in the city