North America > United States of America > South (United States of America) > Georgia (state) > Plantation Midlands
Plantation Midlands is a region in the state of Georgia.
- Andersonville National Historic Site (north of Americus)
- General Coffee State Park (east of Douglas)
- Georgia Veterans State Park (west of Cordele)
- Jimmy Carter National Historic Site (in Plains)
- Providence Canyon State Park (west of Lumpkin)
- Reed Bingham State Park (west of Adel)
- Seminole State Park (south of Donalsonville)
- Andersonville National Historic Site. Preserves Camp Sumter (also known as Andersonville Prison), a Confederate prisoner-of-war camp during the American Civil War.
- [dead link]Grand Bay. A wetland refuge
- Jimmy Carter National Historic Site. Preserves sites associated with Jimmy Carter in Sumter County
- Radium Springs - One of the Seven Natural Wonders of Georgia
- Wild Adventures. South Georgia's theme park in Valdosta, including thrill rides, water rides, and a zoo
- Hilton Garden Inn Albany Hotel, 101 S Front Street, ☎ . Check-in: 15:00, check-out: 12:00. Located in downtown Albany, Georgia, the Hilton Garden Inn Albany hotel features 122 deluxe guestrooms and 13,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space for all occasions.