North America > United States of America > South (United States of America) > Georgia (state) > Plantation Midlands > MoultrieJump to navigation Jump to search
Moultrie is in Plantation Midlands.
Moultrie is a city of 15,000 people in southwestern Georgia. It is the county seat of Colquitt County.
- Calico Arts & Crafts Shows, 290-G Harper Boulevard (Held at Spence Field), ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. March & Nov Sat 9am-5pm Sun 10am-4pm (check for exact dates). $$.
- Chick-fil-A, 502 Lane Street, ☏ . $.
- Dairy Queen (Ice cream), 2616 1st Avenue SE, ☏ . $.
- Three Crazy Bakers, 102 S Main Street, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. $.
- Hampton Inn, 441 Hampton Way N.E. (Just off US 319), ☏ . Check-in: 4pm, check-out: 11am. $$.
- Town Terrace Motel, 600 S Main Street, ☏ .
- The local area code is 229 and is not required for local calls.
- Adel, Georgia. (About 1/2 hour East)
- Sylvester, Georgia. (About 1/2 hour North)
- Pavo, Georgia. (About 15 minutes South)
- Camilla, Georgia. (About 1/2 hour West)
|Routes through Moultrie|
|Tallahassee ← Thomasville ←||SW NE||→ Norman Park → Tifton|
|Camilla ←||W E||→ Adel|
|END ←||N S||→ Cairo|
|Albany ← Doerun ←||NW SE||→ Berlin → Valdosta|