Jump to navigation Jump to search
Towns and villages
- 1 Abergele
- 2 Conwy – Walled town which is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site
- 3 Colwyn Bay (Welsh: Bae Colwyn)
- 4 Llandudno – Genteel Victorian seaside resort
- 5 Llandudno Junction (Welsh: Cyffordd Llandudno)
- 6 Llanfairfechan – unspoilt seaside resort
- 7 Llanrwst
- 8 Penmaenmawr
- 9 Betws y Coed – Gateway to Snowdonia and Wales' busiest inland tourist resort.
- 10 Capel Curig
- 11 Cerrigydrudion
- 12 Trefriw
- Conwy castle and the walled town of Conwy as well as the Elizabethan town house Plas Mawr.
- Bodnant Gardens - these National Trust gardens south of Conwy are often considered among the finest in the UK.
- Dolwyddelan Castle - in the village of the same name in the south of the county, near Betws y Coed.
- 15th century fortified manor house Gwydir Castle in Llanrwst