Jump to navigation Jump to search
Coon Rapids is a city in Anoka County, in the Twin Cities region of Minnesota. It is a northern suburb of Minneapolis and home to 63,000 people in 2019.
U.S. Highway 10 and Minnesota Highway 610 are the two highways in Coon Rapids
- 1 Bunker Beach Water Park, 701 County Rd A, ☏ . Monday closed; Tu-Su 11AM-7PM. A seasonal outdoor water spot with 3-foot, air-generated waves creating an ocean feel. Full day/after 4PM guests over 48 in (1,200 mm) $15/$11, under 48" $12/$9, seniors (62+) $12/$9, under 18 months free, locker (large/small) $8/$5 per day, wave pool tube rental $3 for 2 hours or $1.50 for 1 hour.
- Coon Rapids Dam Regional Park (Coon Rapids Dam), 9750 Egret Blvd NW, ☏ . Daily 5AM-10PM. The 446-acre Coon Rapids Dam Regional Park is one of the most popular in Anoka County. It is a year-round destination, especially during the cross-country ski season. Picnicking, fishing, in-line skating, walking, and bicycling are favorite activities in the park. The boat launch is heavily used during the summer. Free.
- 1 AmericInn, 3430 Northdale Blvd NW (off US-10 Round Lake Blvd exit), ☏ , toll-free: , fax: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Indoor pool, free wifi, free breakfast.
- 2 Best Western Plus, 3420 Northdale Blvd NW (off US-10 Round Lake Blvd exit), ☏ , toll-free: , fax: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Indoor pool, free wifi, free breakfast.
- 3 [dead link] Fairfield Inn, 8965 Springbrook Dr (near MN-47 and Coon Rapids Blvd), ☏ , toll-free: , fax: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon. Indoor pool, free wifi, free breakfast.
- 1 Crooked Lake Library (Anoka County Library), 11440 Crooked Lake Blvd, ☏ . M W noon-8PM, Tu Th 10AM-6PM, F noon-6PM, Sa 10AM-5PM. Free wireless internet access.
|Routes through Coon Rapids|
|Fargo ← Anoka ←||W E||→ Arden Hills → Saint Paul|
|Aitkin ← Anoka ←||N S||→ Fridley → Minneapolis|
|Maple Grove ← Brooklyn Park ←||W E||→ END|
|Big Lake ← Anoka ←||NW SE||→ Fridley → Minneapolis|