Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cortland is a small city in Central New York.
- Cortland County Convention & Visitors Bureau, 37 Church St. Cortland, NY 13045, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com.
Cortland is Exit 11 and 12 on I-81. Around half an hour south of Syracuse and forty-five minutes north of Binghamton.
The town is also accessible as a stop by Mega Bus Lines.
- The 1890 House Museum, 37 Tompkins St. Cortland, NY 13045, ☎ . Thursday-Saturday 11-5pm Sunday 11-3pm.
- CNY Living History Center, 4386 US Rt. 11 Cortland, NY 13045, ☎ . Thursday-Saturday 10-5pm.
Theatre and music
- Center for the Arts, 72 South Main St. Homer, NY 13077, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cortland Repertory Theatre.
- Greek Peak Mountain Resort, 2000 NYS Rt. 392, Cortland (From Interstate 81 exit at #9 and then take Route 11 North to 392 West), toll-free: . Greek Peak is the nearest downhill ski resort to Binghamton. It has expanded significantly in recent years and also offers nordic options and an indoor waterpark.
- Suny Cortland - Home of the Red Dragons. State University of New York, as well as the practice spot for the NY Jets in recent years.
- Northeastern Electro-Music Festival, 72 S. Main St., Homer, NY 13077. Sep 9-10, 2017. Hosted at the Center for the Arts in Homer, the annual festival features electronic music concerts, seminars, workshops, demonstrations, jam sessions, video artists, and a mini swap-meet. $10 1 day, $15 2 day pass.
- The Community Restaurant, 10 Main St. Cortland, NY 13045, ☎ .
- Bru 64, 64 Main St. Suite 121 Cortland, NY 13045.
- Best Western Plus Finger Lakes Inn & Suites, 3175 Finger Lakes East Dr. Cortland, NY 13045, ☎ .
|Routes through Cortland|
|Watertown ← Syracuse ←||N S||→ Binghamton → Scranton|
|Pulaski ← Cazenovia ←||N S||→ Ithaca → Elmira|