Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cortland is a small city in Central New York.
Take Exit 11 and 12 from Interstate 81 around half an hour south of Syracuse and 45 minutes north of Binghamton.
The town is also accessible as a stop by Mega Bus Lines.
- The 1890 House Museum, 37 Tompkins St, ☏ . Th-Sa 11AM-5PM, Su 11AM-3PM.
- CNY Living History Center, 4386 US Rt. 11, ☏ . Th-Sa 10AM-5PM.
Theatre and music
- Center for the Arts, 72 South Main St. Homer, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- Cortland Repertory Theatre.
- 1 Greek Peak Mountain Resort, 2000 NYS Rt. 392 (from Interstate 81 exit at #9 and then take Route 11 North to 392 West), toll-free: . Greek Peak is the nearest downhill ski resort to Binghamton. It also offers nordic options and an indoor waterpark.
- Suny Cortland - Home of the Red Dragons. State University of New York, and the practice spot for the NY Jets.
- Northeastern Electro-Music Festival, 72 S. Main St., Homer. Sep. Hosted at the Center for the Arts in Homer, the annual festival features electronic music concerts, seminars, workshops, demonstrations, jam sessions, video artists, and a mini swap-meet. $10 1-day, $15 2-day pass.
- The Community Restaurant, 10 Main St., ☏ .
- Bru 64, 64 Main St. Suite 121.
- Best Western Plus Finger Lakes Inn & Suites, 3175 Finger Lakes East Dr., ☏ .
|Routes through Cortland|
|Watertown ← Syracuse ←||N S||→ Binghamton → Scranton|
|Pulaski ← Cazenovia ←||N S||→ Ithaca → Elmira|