Jump to navigation Jump to search
Crosby is a town in Western North Dakota with a population of just over a thousand. Crosby's elevation is 1,964 feet. Like much of this part of the Dakotas, it's not exactly a scenic wonderland or a thrill a minute.
- By car: about 125 miles northwest of Minot. On US highway 52, travel northwest for about 88 miles, then west on state highway 5 for another 36 miles.
- By air: Crosby Municipal Airport, runway 12/30 is 3,800 feet long.
- Divide County Museum (Pioneer Village), ☏ . 25 pioneer buildings including a bank, printing press, general store and dwelling shacks. Open Memorial Day until Labor Day.
- Crosby Ironhorse Rally (Golden Hub Motel), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- J Co Drug, 120 N Main, ☏ .
- Red Rooster, 702 4th St NE, ☏ .
- Mr K's Steakhouse & Lounge, Highway 5 E, ☏ .
- L J Michels Cafe, ☏ .
- Joey's, ☏ .
- Moose Lodge, 111 W Central, ☏ .
- Olympia Lounge, 103 N Main, ☏ .
- Golden Hub Motel, 810 4th St. SE, ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Farmhouse, 409 W. Central, ☏ . 3 bedroom home, with kitchen. Bring your own bedding or sleeping bags. May thru November.
- Divide County Fairgrounds Campground, 107 W Central Ave, ☏ , fax: . Tent and RV camping with hook ups.
- Pioneer Village (West edge of Crosby), ☏ . Camping with water and electricity.
|Routes through Crosby|
|Scobey ← Ambrose ←||W E||→ Larson → Dunseith|