Jump to navigation Jump to search
- DRL Coachlines, toll-free: . Daily scheduled passenger coach services between St. John's & Port Aux Basques.
- Newhook's Transportation, ☎ . Another bus service from Port Aux Basques to St. John's.
- Star Taxi, ☎ . Shuttle from the Deer Lake Airport $22 per person to Corner Brook, $20 to Pasadena.
- Norpen Bus Service, ☎ , . A shuttle to St. Anthony on Tuesdays & Fridays
- 1 Deer Lake Regional Airport (YDF IATA). Daily flights to Halifax, St. John's and Toronto year-round and to Montreal in summer.
Heading north on Highway 430 will bring you two UNESCO World Heritage Sites:
- The entrance to Gros Morne National Park, with great hiking and some breathtaking landscapes, is about 25 kilometres away.
- L'Anse aux Meadows, the site of the first Viking landing in the New World, is several hours drive to the north near St. Anthony (a little over 400 km away).
|Routes through Deer Lake|
|Port aux Basques ← Corner Brook ←||W E||→ Grand Falls-Windsor → Gander|