Jump to navigation Jump to search
Devin (Bulgarian: Девин) is a small town (pop. 6000) in the Rhodope Mountains of Bulgaria, famous for its mineral water springs.
Devin is not just known for its spa qualities, it is also a base for some of Bulgaria’s best hiking and exploring. The town produces one of the most popular bottled water brands in Bulgaria (also "Devin").
- Devin Museum, ulica Orfei.
- Kemerov Roman Bridge.
- Natural landmark Slona.
- Hike the eco trail.Just on the outskirts of town, next to the thermal pools, is the Devin Eco Walk, a beautiful 7 km trail running along the river past waterfalls and through gorges.
- After trekking, why not relax in a mineral bath?
- Hotel Elite. Very kind and tidy restroom. 45lv for single.
- 1 Evridika SPA Hotel.
- 2 Mountain Boutique Spa Hotel.
- Orpheus Spa Hotel, ☏ +359 30 412 041.
- Spa Complex Ismena.
- 3 Devin Spa Hotel, 2 Drouzhba Str., ☏ +359 3041 24 98. Check-in: after 14:00, check-out: until 12:00.. 4 star hotels 6 suites, 22 double rooms and 8 single rooms. A/C, Free Wi-Fi. Pets allowed for additional fee. A Water park fulfilled with mineral water from Beden Spring. 1 indoor pool with children’s section, 1 therapeutic pool.
|Routes through Devin|
|Ends at (west of Plovdiv) ← Krichim ←||N E||→ Pamporovo → Smolyan|