Europe > Britain and Ireland > Ireland > Southwest Ireland > County Kerry > Dingle Peninsula > Dingle
Dingle has a harbour and many colourful buildings within its picturesque town centre.
- St Mary's Church.
- Oceanworld Aquarium.
- Harbour tours to see Fungie the Dolphin.
- Bronze sculpture of Fungie.
- Traditional Irish music. O'Flaherty's Bar hosts sessions most nights from 21:30.
- The Courthouse, The Mall. Traditional Irish music.
- An Cafe Liteartha. Visit for the bookshop, stay for the cáfe in the back.
- Dingle record shop, Green St. Often called the smallest record shop in Ireland. A must for musically minded visitors. Fantastic selection of local singers CD's.
- 1 Reel Dingle Fish (Strand St). Fantastic fish and chips. €9 meal.
- Murphy's, Strand St (Near the pier), ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Murphy's Pub offers excellent food at very reasonable prices. Has an extensive menu so suit all tastes.
- [dead link]The Dingle Pub, Main St (Across from the Bank of Ireland), ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Great value food with excellent service and Irish humour.
- The Doghouse, Strand St. The best hotdogs in Ireland. Try the chilli dog.
- Harrington's Family Restaurant, Strand St (Just across from the tourist center on Strand St). Warm and cozy, they make great seafood chowder.
- O'Flaherty's. A must visit music pub with unique folky atmosphere.
- Foxy John’s. Pub and hardware store in the same room. Newly extended to the rear. If you want to rent a bike this is the place. Rent a bike scheme.
- Dick Mac's. Pub and, formerly at least, cobblers.
- John Benny's. Seafront pub and a good stop for food.
- An Droichead Beag (The Small Bridge). Another good pub for music sessions - slightly more touristy maybe.
- McCarthy's. Good local pub with a friendly landlord.
- The Dingle Pub. Very touristy but pleasant pub/B&B - Not a bad base from which to explore.
- Curran's, Main St. Pub and haberdashery.
- Courthouse, The Mall. Very small pub, worth a visit. Excellent music most evenings.
- Castlewood House, The Wood, ☎ . Luxury guesthouse accommodation over-looking Dingle Bay.
- Dingle Marina Lodge. Guesthouse overlooking the harbour of the town.
- Cill Bhreac House, Milltown (on Slea Head Drive, 1km from Dingle Town center), ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. B&B with views overlooking the bay.
- Southbound Holiday Cottages, John St, ☎ . Selection of luxury self-catering holiday accommodation on the Peninsula.
- 1 Pax Guest House, John St, ☎ . High-quality guest accommodation with spectacular views of Dingle Bay.
- Slea Head and the west of the Dingle peninsula offers some marvellous views.