Dublin is in a small suburban city in Alameda County in the San Francisco Bay Area. Located in the Tri-Valley, and only 35 miles from San Francisco, it nonetheless has a vastly different climate. Summers are hot, dry and windy. Fact: Dublin is located right on the Calaveras Fault.
There is a BART station called Dublin/Pleasanton. There is also a newly opened BART station called West Dublin/Pleasanton.
WHEELS is the local bus service. It also serves Pleasanton and Livermore.
- Visit famous MythBusters locations such as the Alameda County Gun Range
- Erik's Delicafe, ☎ . Has very good sandwiches and has a western feel when you go inside also has an outside seating area for great summer days
- Casa Orozco. A nice Mexican restaurant that has very nice portions.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 6275 Dublin Blvd, ☎ .
- San Francisco/Dublin AmeriSuites, 4950 Hacienda Dr, ☎ , fax: . Located 35 miles southeast of San Francisco at the junction of Interstates 580 and 680.
Pleasanton- 680 South. About 5 minutes away.
Livermore- 580 East. About 10 minutes away.
Oakland= 580 West. About 25 to 40 minutes away.
|Routes through Dublin|
|Oakland ← Castro Valley ←||W E||→ Livermore → Tracy|
|Concord ← San Ramon ←||N S||→ Pleasanton → San Jose|