Located in the Tri-Valley and only 35 miles from San Francisco, it nonetheless has a vastly different climate. Summers are hot, dry and windy. Dublin is located on the Calaveras Fault.
There are two BART stations: Dublin/Pleasanton and West Dublin/Pleasanton.
WHEELS, the local bus service, also serves Pleasanton and Livermore.
See and do
- 1 Dublin Hills Regional Park. Dublin Hills Regional Park is on the west side of Dublin, close to Shaefer ranch development. Trails at Dublin Hills Regional Park generally are in grassland regions, with scattered oak forests in the canyons.
The Waterford shopping mall on Tassajara Road includes a Safeway, along with Coca Cabana and other restaurants.
- 1 Hacienda Crossings Shopping Center, 4820 - 4980 Dublin Boulevard. The mall is probably the largest mall in the City of Dublin. It includes a "Babies R Us" store, along with Barnes & Noble and a Best Buy store.
Eat and drink
- 1 Coco Cabana, 4500-C Tassajara Road, Dublin, CA 94566 (In the Waterford shopping development of Tassajara Road.). Coco Cabana is a Latin-American fusion restaurant in Dublin, California.
- Erik's Delicafe, ☎ . Has very good sandwiches and has a western feel when you go inside also has an outside seating area for great summer days
- Casa Orozco. A nice Mexican restaurant that has very nice portions.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 6275 Dublin Blvd, ☎ .
- San Francisco/Dublin AmeriSuites, 4950 Hacienda Dr, ☎ , fax: . Located 35 miles southeast of San Francisco at the junction of Interstates 580 and 680.
Pleasanton- 680 South. About 5 minutes away.
Livermore- 580 East. About 10 minutes away.
Oakland- 580 West. About 25 to 40 minutes away.
|Routes through Dublin|
|Oakland ← Castro Valley ←||W E||→ Livermore → Tracy|
|Concord ← San Ramon ←||N S||→ Pleasanton → San Jose|