Dublin is a city in Alameda County in the San Francisco Bay Area. Located in the Tri-Valley, and only 35 miles from San Francisco, it nonetheless has a vastly different climate. Summers are hot, dry and windy. Fact: Dublin is located right on the Calaveras Fault.
There is a BART station called Dublin/Pleasanton. There is also a newly opened BART station called West Dublin/Pleasanton.
WHEELS is the local bus service. It also serves Pleasanton and Livermore.
Dublin Hills Regional Park Dublin Hills Regional Park is on the west side of Dublin, close to Shaefer ranch development. Trails at Dublin Hills Regional Park generally are in grassland regions, with scattered oak forests in the canyons.
- Visit famous MythBusters locations such as the Alameda County Gun Range
The Waterford shopping mall near the Tassajara-Dublin Boulevard Junction includes a Safeway, along with several restaurants.
- Coco Cabana, 4500-C Tassajara Road, Dublin, CA 94566 (In the Waterford shopping development of Tassajara Road.). Coco Cabana is a Latin-American fusion restaurant in Dublin, California.
- Erik's Delicafe, ☎ . Has very good sandwiches and has a western feel when you go inside also has an outside seating area for great summer days
- Casa Orozco. A nice Mexican restaurant that has very nice portions.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 6275 Dublin Blvd, ☎ .
- San Francisco/Dublin AmeriSuites, 4950 Hacienda Dr, ☎ , fax: . Located 35 miles southeast of San Francisco at the junction of Interstates 580 and 680.
Pleasanton- 680 South. About 5 minutes away.
Livermore- 580 East. About 10 minutes away.
Oakland= 580 West. About 25 to 40 minutes away.
|Routes through Dublin|
|Oakland ← Castro Valley ←||W E||→ Livermore → Tracy|
|Concord ← San Ramon ←||N S||→ Pleasanton → San Jose|