Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dutse is a capital city of Jigawa State, Nigeria. Dutse is a also largest city in Jigawa State with an estimated population of 153,000 (2009 census).
- Dutse International Airport (LOS IATA). You can fly in from most states in Nigeria like (Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Akure) and other places.
- Saminu Turaki Towee. The Ibrahim Saminu Turaki's Tower is one of Jigawa's most popular and iconic tourist attractions. Built by Ibrahim Saminu Turaki the former Governor of Jigawa State
- Garu Palace. The Garu Emir's Palace is major tourist attractions located in the city of Dutse, the capital city of Jigawa State, Nigeria. it is popular for it's Hausa architecture and decoration.
- Dutse Museum. The Dutse Museum is located next to Garu Emirs Palace in Dutse city
- Dutse Stadium. Dutse Stadium is a national stadium in Dutse use for international and local friendly and competitive football matches and other sports.
- Dutse Sagwari Corner Shops, Liberated St, Sagwari Layout. Shopping mall in Dutse
- Sahad Store Dutse (Sahad Store), Government House Road. Shopping mall in Dutse.
- Zobo. Zobo, sometimes referred to as Zoborodo, or hibiscus tea, is one of the most well-known drinks in Dutse.
- Eze Best Guest Inn, Takur Adua.
- Dutse Royal Hotel, ☏ +234 806 803 0403. Why not go all out and stay at a prime place in the high-end Dutse area of Jigawa State? Pool, hotel tower, fitness center, restaurant with breakfast. High customer satisfaction on Google. best inquire personally.
- Tahir Hotel and Restaurant, Ibrahim Aliyu Way Bypass. ₦20,350.