- 1 Tourist Office of Encamp, Plaça del Consell, 1, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Winter: M-F 09:00-13:00 15:00-19:00; Sa Su and bank holidays 15:00-19:00. Rest of the year: daily M-F 09:00-13:00 15:00-19:00.
- 2 Tourist Office of Funicamp (Encamp), Av. de François Mitterrand, 87 (Near the base of the Funicamp cable cars), ☏ , email@example.com.
From Toulouse or Barcelona, there are buses from Toulouse Airport, Toulouse-Matabiau train station and Barcelona Airport which make stops at Encamp enroute to Andorra le Vella. In addition, there are twice daily bus (one in the morning, one in the evening) departing from Gare d'Andorre-L'Hospitalet to Andorra le Vella via Encamp which is connected to the SNCF train service from Toulouse and Latour-de-Carol.
Within Andorra, bus route L2 runs directly between Encamp and Andorra la Vella every 15 mins on Monday to Saturday and every 20 mins on Sunday. Route L3 runs between Soledu and Andorra la Vella every 60 mins daily. Routes L4 and L4B run between Pas de la Casa and Andorra la Vella daily at 30-min intervals and have stops in Encamp.
Within the town of Encamp, you can get by with walking. There is also Funibus, which is a bus service run by the parish. Funibus takes passengers around Encamp and connect to the Funicamp gondola. The service is free and not restricted to skiers.
The historical Complex at les Bons: consisting of the 1 Sant Roma de les Bons Church, is a Romanesque building from the Lombard period dedicated to Sant Roma. It consisted of a defense tower, a water tank with an irrigation channel cut from the rock and a fortified house that correspond to the beginning of the Middle Ages. It is now a historical ruins. Free guided tours in July and August.
- 2 Museu Nacional de l'Automobil (National Museum of Automobiles), Av. de Joan Martí, 64,, ☏ . Displays automobiles from various eras from 1880s to 1970s. It also has over 100 bicycles from historical to present day.
- 3 Museu d'Art Sacre de Santa Eulàlia (Sacred Art Museum), Placeta de Santa Eulàlia, ☏ . Open only in July and August. A small museum with jewellery, textiles and paper collections dedicated to religious text. It is located next to Santa Eulalia church.
- 4 Museu Etnogràfic Casa Cristo (Ethnographic Museum Casa Cristo), Calle de los Caballeros, 2, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. A house converted into a museum. This house was inhabited until 1947 and shows the lifestyle of Andorran people from late 19th century to early 20th century.
- 5 Museu de l'Electricitat Mw Feda (Electricity Museum), Av. de la Bartra s/n, ☏ . Located within the same building as the national hydroelectric company, this museum shows how electricity transformed Andorra since its arrival in 1934.
- 6 Edifici Radio Andorra (Radio Andorra), AD200 Encamp.
In Encamp there is a football club.
Similar to other towns and parishes in Andorra, Encamp has many hiking trails. You can take the gondola to the top or get off at the gondola's relay station and enjoy the scenery while hiking.
The Madriu-Perafita-Claror Valley is a UNESCO cultural heritage site, but access is limited due to lack of access roads.