Englewood is a city of 35,000 people (2019) in the Denver Area of Colorado. Englewood is a full-service city with its own, independent park, library, and public works systems, but little to draw visitors.
As part of the Denver Metro Area, Englewood is served primarily by the Denver points of entry (airport, rail, bus, etc.). Getting to Englewood (proper) requires traveling US 85 (Santa Fe Blvd.), Broadway Road, or, US 285 (Hampden Avenue). Note that many areas to the southeast use Englewood as their city designation due to postal assignments. Englewood (proper) centers around the intersection of US 285 and Broadway Road.
Englewood is served by many RTD routes, however the primary routes are Light Rail Lines C and D at Englewood Station and Oxford Station, as well as Route 0.
- CB Potts Restaurant and Brewery, 6575 Greenwood Plaza Blvd, ☏ . In nearby Greenwood Village, this is a fun place with great beer. The prices are reasonable.
- Best Western Denver Southwest, 3440 S. Vance St, ☏ .
- Comfort Suites - Denver Tech Center, 7374 S Clinton, fax: .
- [formerly dead link] Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center, 7374 South Clinton St, ☏ . Inside the Denver Tech Center, this is an all-suite hotel that is business-friendly.
- The Inverness Hotel & Conference Center, 200 Inverness Drive West, toll-free: . This hotel provides a number of meeting venues available for meetings, weddings, conferences and other events. Other amenities include a championship golf course and a luxury spa specializing in a variety of traditional pampering treatments.
- Hilton Garden Inn Denver South (Englewood Hotel Near Denver Tech Center), 9290 Meridian Boulevard, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon. Comfortable, affordable, and modern hotel rooms and suites in Meridian Business Park at the Denver Tech Center. Features excellent event space for business meetings and special events. Amenities include a hot tub and fitness center.
- 1 Hyatt House Denver Tech Center, 9280 E. Costilla Avenue, ☏ .
|Routes through Englewood|
|Greeley ← Denver ←||N S||→ Littleton → Colorado Springs|