Jump to navigation Jump to search
Enshi (恩施) is a city of Hubei Province
The city is located in the southwest of Hubei province. The population of the Enshi area is around 4 million, with about one million within the city itself and the remainder in the outside areas. It is an excellent tourist city in China, the national garden city, one of the nine major historical and cultural cities in Hubei province, and also City of Selenium. It lives in China's famous ethnic minorities such as Tujia, Miao and Dong.
- 1 Enshi Xujiaping Airport (ENH IATA). Air Guilin from Zhengzhou; Beijing Capital Airlines from Haikou, Hangzhou, Wuhan, Xi'an; China Eastern Airlines from Beijing–Capital, Guiyang, Shanghai–Hongqiao, Wuhan; China Southern Airlines from Guangzhou, Wuhan, Xiamen; Loong Air from Chengdu, Dalian, Hangzhou, Shenzhen, Taiyuan, Xi'an; Ruili Airlines from Kunming, Tianjin; Spring Airlines from Shanghai–Hongqiao
- The Grand Canyon (Enshi Canyon). 4. ¥100.
- Seven sisters mountain, Changtan. 5. 20.
- 1 Enshi Tusi Imperial City.
- Dada Co. Bakery and Burger (手工牛肉汉堡). Delicious baked goods, including western–style baguettes and hand-made hamburgers, served in a modern cafe–style restaurant with a nice big window.