Everglades City is a city in Southwest Florida.
- Everglades National Park, Gulf Coast Visitor Center, +1 239-695-3311. Daily, 8AM-4:30PM in winter; 9AM-4:30PM in summer. The gateway for exploring the Ten Thousand Islands, a maze of mangrove islands and waterways that extends to Flamingo and Florida Bay. Offers educational displays, orientation films, informational brochures, boat tours and canoe rentals. Backcountry permits available. Restaurants, stores, lodging and campgrounds are nearby. Restrooms.
The Seafood Depot, 102 Collier Ave, +1 239-695-0075. Located in a train depot established in 1928. It has wonderful outside dining overlooking the mangroves and water of the backcountry. The food is plentiful and very affordable.
- Captain's Table Lodge & Villas, 102 E. Broadway, ☏ , toll-free: .
- Everglades City Motel, 310 Collier Ave, ☏ , toll-free: .
- [dead link] Everglades Cozy Cabins, ☏ , toll-free: .
- [dead link] Everglades Spa & Lodge, 201 W. Broadway, ☏ .
- Ivey House, 107 Camellia Street, ☏ . Bed & Breakfast. Comfortable with a good hot breakfast.
|Routes through Everglades City|
|Tampa ← Naples ←||N S||→ Big Cypress National Preserve → Miami|
|LaBelle ← Jct N S ←||N S||→ END|