Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Boca Grande
- 2 Cape Coral
- 3 Englewood
- 4 Everglades City
- 5 Fort Myers - Beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel and the exotic beaches of Captiva Islands.
- 6 Marco Island - Relatively undiscovered small town with beautiful beaches.
- 7 Naples - Enjoy the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, world class shopping, golf courses and the nearby untamed tropical wilderness of The Everglades.
- 8 Port Charlotte - Though devastated by Hurricane Charley in August 2004, this city is on the way to a complete recovery.
- 9 Punta Gorda
- 10 Sarasota - Popular resort and timeshare destination.
- 11 Venice
- 1 Big Cypress National Preserve
- 2 Captiva Island
- 3 Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary
- 4 Everglades National Park
- 5 Immokalee Pioneer Museum
- 6 Little Gasparilla Island
- 7 Myakka River State Park
- 8 Sanibel Island
- 9 Siesta Key
- Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport (SRQ IATA), located on the border between Sarasota and Manatee counties.
- Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW IATA), located in Lee County.
- Charlotte County Airport (PGD IATA)