Ewing township is a few miles outside of Trenton; its zip codes belong to Trenton and it's on the Delaware River.
The Township is served by several nearby international and domestic airports
See the New Jersey article for more detailed information on these airports and services.
- If you're coming from Pennsylvania, you can take I-295 and the Scudder Falls Bridge.
- From Trenton, you can take U.S. Highway 1 or New Jersey State Route 31.
By foot or bicycle
- The Delaware-Raritan Canal will take you you from Trenton, Titusville and Lambertville.
- Acura Taxi 609-964-9490
- All Star Taxi 609-943-8250
- Angel's Touch Limo and Transportation 609-989-0945
- Bird Limousine 609-423-7911
- Blessed Taxi 609-273-2904
- City Cab and Limo 609-598-1020
- Ebenezer Taxi 6095294846
- Economy Taxi & Limo 609-695-8999
- Emmanuel's Taxi 609-209-3169
- Express Transport 609-424-7879
- Geo Taxi 609-954-2250
- GOD Taxi 609-358-5348
- H.N.H. Taxi 609-933-0305
- Jr's Taxi 609-638-0801
- Juste's Cab 609-977-7396
- Lester Van Service (Limo) 609-588-4099
- Louis Cab 609-558-7165
- Mercer Cab 609-954-9047
- Mike Limo Service 609-496-2288
- Satchel Page Limo 609-802-1554
- NJ One Taxi and Limo 609-977-0425
- Trent Cab 609-394-1213
- United Cab 609-393-8778
- United One Cab 609-771-8080
- Tu Primo, LLC 609-540-8173
- Fraternity Taxi 609-468-9805
- B-Love DJ's Taxi Service, LLC 609-575-2550
- Bethel Taxi 609-529-8231
- Golden Cab 609-672-3717
- Randys Limo 609-712-2364
- Above Average 609-968-0158
- Acura Taxi 609-964-9490
- Benz GTS 609-364-0578
- Khan Taxi 609-847-0093
- Sky Taxi 609-989-0991
- New Jersey Transit 973-275-5555.
The area has a NJTransit bus system that is centered around Trenton, you can buy passes via the app. There are many sidewalks and you can walk most of the city safely. Most people drive or use taxis or ridesharing.
There is the Johnson Trolley Line Trail to the north. You can walk from the Septa Station via the abandoned train tracks to Upper Ferry Road and the Homasote factory.
You can walk along the towpath from Trenton or Titusville.
You can cross I-295 safely over Lower Ferry road which becomes Reed Road leading into Pennington. The Scotch Road and Pennington road crossings are not that safe on foot or bicycle.
You can cut through a path at the very end of green land that leads you to the Loveless Nature Preserve and Johnson Trolly Line in Lawrence via the point ct in the Berkshire Stewards Crossing Settlement. This is safer than going via the Eggerts crossing road. There are numerous trails there and you can eventually connect to the Lawrence Hopewell Trail.
- Benjamin Temple House at Drake Farm Park
- Bear Tavern Road–Jacob's Creek Crossing Rural Historic District
- William Green House at TCNJ
- Historic Jewish Trenton Bath House at the Community Center.
- Green–Reading House
- Concerts at Sanctuary 1867.
- Walk on the Delaware and Raritan Canal (D&R).
- Walk on the campus of NJ Manufactures Insurance Company.
- Swim at the community pool and the historic former Jewish community center or the Hollowbrooke community center.
- Playgrounds at community center. Moody park. Fisher middle school.
- Walk at TCNJ campus.
- Fireworks and Community Festivals at Green Lane.
- Pick berries at abandoned Homosote Factory train line.
- Visit war memorial at Administration building.
- Swimming and sports at schafer sports center.
- Brewery Tour at River horse brewery.
- Visit Historic buildings and gravesites.
- Bowling at slocums and curtis lanes.
- Visit churches and religious centers.
- Visit Trenton Country Club or Mountainview Golf course for golfing.
- See the infamous Trenton Mental Hospital from outside
- Farmers market on spruce street
- Halo farms
- Goodwill on north olden
- Home depot
- Shopping centers on Scotch Rd and North Olden and at TCNJ.
- Mecca halal shop on Parkway has good cheese and meats
- Numerous Convenience Shops
- Numerous Liquor Shops
- Marrazzo's Thriftway IGA is a well stocked grocery with its own meat dept. and bakery.
- Shoprite of Ewing is one of the main shopping locations
- 1 Ewing Diner, 1099 Parkway. 24/7. Great local diner.
- Salernos III
- PJ's Pancake House
- Cafe 72
- Barbara's Hungarian Food
- Marsileos Kitchen
- Two Locations of Mexican Mariachi Grille
- Trenton Farmers Market
- Revere Restaurant
- Lighthouse Jamacian
- Royal Chef
- Firken Tavern
- Dannys pizza
- Paneras bread
- Legends Kebab
- Micronos Greek
- Slocums Grille
- Multiple Dunkin Donuts
River Horse Brewery
Slocums Bar and Grille
- Element-Ewing/Princeton Hotel by Westin
1000 Sam Weinroth Road-East Ewing, NJ 08628 609-671-0050
- Springhill Suites-Ewing/Princeton South by Marriott
1000 Charles Ewing Blvd. Ewing, NJ 08628 609-530-0900
- Marriott Courtyard in Ewing
360 Scotch Road Ewing, NJ 08628 Phone: 1-609-771-8100 Fax: 1-609-771-1585
There are multiple airbnb hosts in Ewing as well.
There is a T-Mobile and PCS shop on North Olden, a Verizon shop at TCNJ.
|Routes through Ewing|
|New York City ← Trenton ←||N S||→ Bristol → Philadelphia|
|Philadelphia ← Yardley ←||SW NE||→ END|