North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > New Jersey > Skylands > Hunterdon County > LambertvilleJump to navigation Jump to search
- The Marshall House, ☏ . April 6-Oct 31: Sa-Su 1PM-4PM. They show 1834 furnishings, Shad history display and quilts.
- [dead link] Magic Glass Studio, ☏ . Create your very own one of a kind glass piece with help from an experienced staff.
- Riverside Symphonia, ☏ . Professional orchestra and world-class soloists performing classical, chamber and pops repertoire in a beautiful setting.
- Roxey Ballet, ☏ . A non-profit professional ballet company with performances throughout the year. Check website for performances.
- Broadmoor Antiques, 6 N. Union Street, ☏ . Lambertville's finest Antiques Center with an ever changing selection of Fine Art, Antiques & Style Pieces, and Decorations. Catering to Designers, Dealers and Retail.
- Lambertville Station Inn & Restaurant, 11 Bridge St, ☏ .
- River Horse Brewery, ☏ . The area's only microbrewery producing the finest in handcrafted lagers and ales. Take a walking tour of the kegging and bottling operation, sample their products in the tasting room.
- York Street House Bed and Breakfast, 42 York Street, ☏ , toll-free: . Quiet historic bed and breakfast.
|Routes through Lambertville|
|Bridgewater ← Flemington ←||N S||→ New Hope → Doylestown|