North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > New Jersey > Skylands > Hunterdon County > Flemington
Get in[edit source]
Get around[edit source]
The beautiful countryside of Hunterdon county. Farms and cows in the surrounding area.
- 4-H Fair Held annually in August at 1207 Route 179 Lambertville, NJ 08530
- Visit the Hunterdon County Courthouse where the historic Lindbergh kidnapping trial took place.
Flemington is known for its high-end outlet stores and car dealerships. There are also many farmer's markets with fresh NJ produce in and near Flemington.
- Bridgewater Mall, 400 Commons Way, Bridgewater, ☎ .
- Flemington Car And Truck Country. Along Route 202/31 Sells new and used cars and trucks.
- Flemington Department Store, toll-free: . 151 Route 31
- Liberty Village Premium Outlets, 1 Church St, ☎ .
- Luggage Factory, 76 Highway 202, Ringoes, ☎ .
- Panatieri's Pizza and Pasta, 268 Route 202 (Raritan Plaza), ☎ . Pizza, pasta, and Italian food and desert.
- Stewart's Drive-In, 165 US Highway 202/31, ☎ . Root beer, ice cream, hot dogs, and hamburgers. $2-10.
- Thee Ice Cream Parlor, 299 South Main Street, ☎ . Ice cream, egg creams, and malts. $4-15.
- Ramada Inn +1 908-782-7472 250. Highway 202, Highway 202 and 31 Check in: After 3:00PM Check out: Before noon.
Go next[edit source]
|Routes through Flemington|
|Bridgewater ← Raritan ←||N S||→ Lambertville → Doylestown|