North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > New Jersey > Delaware River Region > Mercer County (New Jersey)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Trenton — state capital
- 2 Ewing — home of The College of New Jersey (TCNJ)
- 3 Hightstown
- 4 Princeton — the site of the famous Ivy League university
- 5 Robbinsville
- 6 Titusville — site where Washington crossed the Delaware River
- 7 West Windsor - blue ribboned school district
- 1 Hopewell Museum (28 East Broad Street).
- 2 Old School Baptist Meeting House. Contains the grave of John Hart.
- Mercer County Community College, West Windsor
- Princeton University, Princeton
- Rider University Lawrence Township
- The College of New Jersey (TCNJ), Ewing Township
- Thomas Edison State College, Trenton
- Romeo's Restaurant & Pizza, 10 Schalks Crossing Road, ☏ .
- Carlucci's Italian Grill, 335 Princeton Hightstown Road, ☏ .
- Bagel Hole, 64 Princeton Hightstown Road #C, ☏ .
- Triumph Brewing Co, 138 Nassau Street #A, ☏ .
- Alchemist & Barrister, 28 Witherspoon Street, ☏ .
Trenton is one of the best cities in Jersey so enjoy it has a lot of fun things to do and it is top 10 of the best cities for young people