Nestled on Florida's east coast between Daytona Beach and St. Augustine, the flourishing City of Flagler Beach is home to over 5,411. residents. Since its incorporation in April, 1925, Flagler Beach has grown from a sleepy fishing village to a unique seaside community while still retaining much of its original charm.
The City is home to six miles of uncrowded beaches, many great fishing spots including the Flagler Beach Municipal Pier, restaurants with ocean front dining, gift shops and a whole host of recreational facilities. The Intracoastal Waterway also flows through the town providing countless opportunities for boaters and fishermen.
- 1 Gamble Rogers Memorial State Recreation Area, 3100 South A1A, ☏ . The park is made up of 144 acres, and offers visitors the opportunity to swim, fish or picnic next to the Atlantic Ocean. Wildlife is abundant, making studies of nature an easy and enjoyable exercise. Camping facilities are also provided.
- 2 Flagler Beach Historical Museum, 207 S. Central Ave, ☏ . 10AM–4PM. Local history from pre-Columbian to modern times is found here, with exhibits having included surfing and severe weather. The county tourism development office is on-site.
- 1 Bulow Plantation Ruins State Historic Site, 3501 Old Kings Rd (three miles west of Flagler Beach on CR 2001, south of SR 100), ☏ . Th–Su 9AM–5PM. Contains the ruins of an ante-bellum plantation. Among the wildlife of the park are Bald Eagles, Swallow-tailed Kites, and Florida manatees. Activities include hiking, fishing, wildlife viewing, canoeing and kayaking, and picnicking. Amenities include a 6.8 mile hiking trail, a boat ramp, and a screened picnic pavilion. Bulow Creek is recognized as a State Canoe Trail. $4 per vehicle.
- 1 Beach Belly Bob's (Sandwich Shop), 1842 B Ocean Shore Blvd, ☏ . 7:30AM–3PM (closed Tu).
- 2 The Turtle Shack, 2123 North Highway A1A, ☏ .
- A1A Ocean Club, 1204 S Ocean Shore Blvd, ☏ , ✉ A1AoceanClub@gmail.com.
- 1 Beach Front Motel, 1544 South Oceanshore Blvd (the ocean front, one mile south of the fishing pier).
- 2 Flagler Beach Motel, 1820 S Oceanshore Blvd, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 The White Orchid B&B, 1104 S. Oceanshore Blvd, toll-free: . Located right on the beach, the inn has four rooms to select from. The Balcony Suite features an oceanfront view, four poster king size bed, private balcony, Jacuzzi tub, and a sitting room. Available for meetings. Heated outdoor pool and spa services available.
|Routes through Flagler Beach|
|Jacksonville ← Palm Coast ←||N S||→ Ormond Beach → Daytona Beach|