Jump to navigation Jump to search
There is more than one place called Frankfort:
There are two cities in Germany with similar sounding and spelled names:
- Frankfurt - A huge city in Hesse, Germany. Frankfurt am Main is the location of Frankfurt Airport, the largest international airport in Germany.
- Frankfurt an der Oder - A large city on the German-Polish border, in Brandenburg, Germany.
- Frankfort (Illinois) - A village in Illinois.
- Frankfort (Indiana) - A town in Clinton County in central Indiana.
- Frankfort (Kansas) - A town in Kansas.
- Frankfort (Kentucky) - The capital of Kentucky.
- Frankfort (Michigan) - A town in Benzie County, Michigan on Lake Michigan.
- Frankfort (New York) - A town in Herkimer County, New York on the Erie Canal.
- Frankfort (Ohio) - A village in Ross County in Ohio.
- Frankfort (Marathon County, Wisconsin) - A town in central Wisconsin.
- Frankfort (Pepin County, Wisconsin) - A town in western Wisconsin.
|This article is a disambiguation page. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can help by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.|