- Frenchville Historical Society. Housed in a 1940 Pullman train caboose, the historical society features books and realia from Frenchville's past.
- The Green Water Tank.
- The Station House.
- Mountain Springs Trout Farm.
Outdoor activities include snowmobiling, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, down hill skiing, snowboarding and ATV riding.
Lakes and rivers
- Long Lake. The largest of the Fish River lakes features salmon fishing
- Square Lake. Has both salmon and brook trout
- Eagle Lake. Has salmon, trout, and togue.
- Allagash River.
- St John River.
- Dolly's, ☎ 728-7050.
- Paul's Diner, Gas & Car Wash, ☎ 543-6140.
- Rosette's Diner, ☎ 543-7759.
- Jess's Foodland.
- Jim's Convenience Store.
|Routes through Frenchville|
|Becomes ← Fort Kent ←||N S||→ Madawaska → Houlton|