Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Frenchville Historical Society. Housed in a 1940 Pullman train caboose, the historical society features books and realia from Frenchville's past.
- The Green Water Tank, 304 US Route 1, ☎ .
- The Station House.
- Mountain Springs Trout Farm.
Outdoor activities include snowmobiling, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, down hill skiing, snowboarding and ATV riding.
Lakes and rivers
- Long Lake. The largest of the Fish River lakes features salmon fishing
- Square Lake. Has both salmon and brook trout
- Eagle Lake. Has salmon, trout, and togue.
- Allagash River.
- St John River.
- Dolly's, 17 US Route 1, ☎ .
- Jim's Pizza & Subs, 269 US Route 1 (Located at the intersection of US Route 1 and Route 162), ☎ . Monday - Thursday 11AM-1:00PM Friday &Saturday 11AM-7:30PM Sunday Closed.
- Paul's Diner, Gas & Car Wash, 355 US Route 1, ☎ .
- Rosette's Diner, 240 US Route 1, ☎ .
- Jess's Foodland.
- Jim's Convenience Store, 269 US Route 1, ☎ . Monday - Saturday 6AM-9PM Sunday 9AM-8PM.
- Trailside Vacation Homes, 6 Felix Ave, ☎ .
- Page Rental House, 23 St Agatha Ave, ☎ .
|Routes through Frenchville|
|Becomes ← Fort Kent ←||N S||→ Madawaska → Houlton|