See local school football, hang around the numerous parks, or visit the awesome Frisco Public library with an amiable staff.
- FC Dallas. The pro soccer team that plays at Pizza Hut Park.
- Dallas Stars. The NHL hockey team that plays at Dr. Pepper StarCenter.
- Frisco RoughRiders, ☎ . Visit Dr Pepper Ballpark home of the Frisco RoughRiders Baseball Team, AA Affiliate for the Texas Rangers. Recently named one of the best ballparks in minor league baseball by Baseball America, the Frisco RoughRiders have a post-game fireworks show every Friday night that can be seen throughout most of Frisco. $7-$19.
Practically anything along Preston road is up for sale.
- Stonebriar mall. The busiest in the area.
- Timeless Luxury Watches. Watch store that carries a large variety of brands, including some you don't see very often such as NOMOS and Grand Seiko.
Too many selections (even for a resident). Ice cream: Double Dip, Sheridan's, Maggie Moo's, The Great Escape, Cold Stone Creamery, Marble Slab, and the Snow Cone Lady.
- Randy White's BBQ.
- Macaroni Grill.
- Cheesecake Factory. Local branch of nationwide chain.